While we created HOMEEMITY to have the best user experience, we understand that some people might have a problem or two during the configuration.
This tutorial will guide you in every step needed to enjoy your HOMEEMITY controlled device!
This tutorial is divided into three steps:
- Configuration of the HOMEEMITY device
- Enabling the HOMEEMITY Skill and linking your account.
- Using your HOMEEMITY device
Using your HOMEEMITY device:
1. HOMEEMITY may be controlled by voice commands. Alexa recognizes many different commands, so go ahead and try them all! Example commands:
Turn ON/OFF light: “Alexa turn on [name of device / group]”
Change brightness: “Alexa dim [name of device / group]”
Change color or color temperatures: “Alexa set [name of device / group] color to red”
2. To control your HOMEEMITY via phone, first you have to select the device.
Go to Devices Tab and click on “Lights”
3. On this Page you can control all of the device at once, or Turn On and Off single device via button on the corresponding device.
To get access to more advanced futures, Select a device
4. Here you get access to every feature of the device.
Depending on the version (Single Channel, Dynamic White, RGB or RGBW) features may differ.
Press here to open the settings tab
5. On the settings tab you can:
- Remove the device from Alexa
- Change the name of the device
- Disable and Enable the device